Cancel US Visit Visa

worldhellosdfsdf

Hi,

I am on H1b and I have invited and sponsored my in laws for a visitor visa. . I provided all my paychecks, bank account balance, employer letters, I-134 etc. They just attended the interview based on my docs and got the visa. Even in invitation letter i clearly wrote that the purpose of their visit is to meet me and my wife and visit some places.

They have not shown any financial status/Property of their own at the time of interview.

Since my stay in US is not for many years and they have come and visited me now. I would like to cancel their visa, so that they will not misuse it in future.

Please provide any way by which i could revoke their visa (provided it does not affect me for applying any visa for myself in the future or inviting or sponsoring any visa in the future.).

Or

if they can voluntarily ask for visa cancellation.

Do they need to provide any specific strong  reason for their own visa cancellation or the consulate can cancel just on their request.

Thanks

One thing I forgot to mention: you don't have any obligations if they decide to visit the US again.

And why do you think visiting the US again would be "misuse"? A person who has a visitor visa can legally visit the US at any time as long as the visa is valid. It is no "misuse" to visit the US with a valid visitor visa.

Archived