H1 Transfer denied , spouse is in INDIA

ramak123

I had Visa with Employer A till Feb 2018 (H1 Extension)

Employer B (June 5)  applied H1 transfer  got RFE (AUG 23) and response (OCT 27) with PP process and   I got denial(Nov 3 ) 

Employer A applied for H1B revoke on Aug 21 and not sure with the status of revoke (online showing still in correspondence is in  review)

My spouse(H4) is INDIA and planning to come to USA this month end(Nov End) , had stamping(H4) with employer A till Feb 2018  !!

Can my spouse come to USA with old stamping even though my H1 transfer denied  ?

if she try in port of entry , will they ban or simple ask to go back to the home country , can I take that risk ?

if Employer B is applied for new H1 Transfer , shuld I need to go to stamping or Border cross (I had stamping with Employer A till Feb 208 ) ? 

On 11/6/2017 at 0:27 PM, ramak123 said:

I had Visa with Employer A till Feb 2018 (H1 Extension)

Employer B (June 5)  applied H1 transfer  got RFE (AUG 23) and response (OCT 27) with PP process and   I got denial(Nov 3 ) 

Employer A applied for H1B revoke on Aug 21 and not sure with the status of revoke (online showing still in correspondence is in  review)

My spouse(H4) is INDIA and planning to come to USA this month end(Nov End) , had stamping(H4) with employer A till Feb 2018  !!

Can my spouse come to USA with old stamping even though my H1 transfer denied  ?

if she try in port of entry , will they ban or simple ask to go back to the home country , can I take that risk ?

if Employer B is applied for new H1 Transfer , shuld I need to go to stamping or Border cross (I had stamping with Employer A till Feb 208 ) ? 

May I know the reason for denial?

Archived