What if i go India now and come back after Priority dates become current?

Visa9

Hi Friends, Good Morning

My I-140 was approved with Company A on July'14,2014 with Priority date of October'18,2013.
I transferred my visa to Company B on February'17,2017 (after I-140 EAD/Job Portability Final Rule comes in to effect in January'17, 2017) and got the approval till January'12,2020. Now,due to stringent visa rules and technological advancements, i am planning to go back to India.I have few questions and your suggestions in this regard is much appreciated.

Question-1> Let us assume that my dates become current in May, 2022.So can i come back in January 2022 and apply for PERM Labour,140 and 485?
Question-2> Do i have to come back with the same company (Company B)?
Question-3> am i cap exempt?, while coming back can i come with out waiting for lottery? I am sure i have to go for visa stamping.
Question-4> If new merit based Green Card system come's in to effect before i come back to USA, do i have to secure enough points to apply for                                      Green Card? (or)since i already have approved 140, i don't have to go thru point based system but PERM Labour,140 and 485?

Have a great day!

Bye

Archived