Visa stamping - Ottawa - Successful !!!

ArunJAD

Successful Visa stamping on at Ottawa. 

I am grateful of murthy to provide this platform where we all users get help. Thank you all friends for sharing your experiences and make all of us comfortable to face any immigration process. 

It was my second time at Ottawa. 

Questions. 

1) Do you have same title and same company (as last time)? 

No madam, different company & different title. 

2) so what do you do at company ABC? 

3)what is a base salary? 

4) what is your education? 

5)have you done any research or just course based? 

6)have you studied networking or security in MS? 

Answer:no 

7)what was your major?

Thanks you. Gratitude to God. 

16 hours ago, ArunJAD said:

Successful Visa stamping on at Ottawa. 

I am grateful of murthy to provide this platform where we all users get help. Thank you all friends for sharing your experiences and make all of us comfortable to face any immigration process. 

It was my second time at Ottawa. 

Questions. 

1) Do you have same title and same company (as last time)? 

No madam, different company & different title. 

2) so what do you do at company ABC? 

3)what is a base salary? 

4) what is your education? 

5)have you done any research or just course based? 

6)have you studied networking or security in MS? 

Answer:no 

7)what was your major?

Thanks you. Gratitude to God. 

thanks alot for the update. I truly appreciate your effort and time to give back  your findings to this forum.

Note to All  Users:  Kindly ,please do share your experiences and findings to this forum once you clear the H1b stamping.  Information is valuable, when you to take information from this community. It's your responsibility to give back the new information you discovered during your H1b stamping Process.

There would have been no useful information on this forum. If the kindhearted users have not put their effort and time to share their experience.

On 10/13/2017 at 10:03 AM, premkalyan521 said:

thanks alot for the update. I truly appreciate your effort and time to give back  your findings to this forum.

Note to All  Users:  Kindly ,please do share your experiences and findings to this forum once you clear the H1b stamping.  Information is valuable, when you to take information from this community. It's your responsibility to give back the new information you discovered during your H1b stamping Process.

There would have been no useful information on this forum. If the kindhearted users have not put their effort and time to share their experience.

Well said and thanks for sharing. 

Archived