Jump to content
All posts are moderated, so it will take time for your post to appear!
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  

U Visa Question

Recommended Posts


around 8 years ago, I was stabbed in neighborhood and consequently lost consciousness due to heavy bleeding.. neighbors called 911 and I was hospitalized, and I am alive finally. I cooperated with Police, but they never gave me any report. I was in fact not in a situation to even ask for a report, because I was worrying about severity of my injury. I just was able to answer their questions, and police officer left.

Last week I came to know about U visa.. am I eligible now? wondering how to get old police report. would they close my case? does the case status matter for U Visa? Should I hire a lawyer or ask my employer's Legal department to handle this?

Share this post

Link to post

Sorry to hear your tragic incident. Lucky that your recovering from it. Regarding your police report, u can reach out to the police department in person where you case has been registered request for a copy of the incident. They will definitely will provide you case report in details. It is better to have a good attorney to proceed further with U visa. Good luck with U visa

Share this post

Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this