Jump to content
All posts are moderated, so it will take time for your post to appear!
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
rommy

Information needed for Canada or Mexico visitor visa

Recommended Posts

Hello All, 

Can someone share their experience of getting Canada or Mexico visitor visa ? like how to start and how long usually it takes to get ?

also link to follow the steps , for Canada I am following cic site to start, thinking to apply online but wanted to check the time frame , for mexico I am not finding much details, appreciate if someone can share it,

Thanks

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, rommy said:

Hello All, 

Can someone share their experience of getting Canada or Mexico visitor visa ? like how to start and how long usually it takes to get ?

also link to follow the steps , for Canada I am following cic site to start, thinking to apply online but wanted to check the time frame , for mexico I am not finding much details, appreciate if someone can share it,

Thanks

@rommy : Sent Inbox about Stamping in Mexico(As i can't post URL here due to Forum rules)

Share this post


Link to post

Thank you , what if I have to travel beyond 20 miles of US mexico border area , Do I have to get visa before travelling to mexico ? Do they (Mexico) issue a  tourist visa at border at time of entry ?

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, rommy said:

Thank you , what if I have to travel beyond 20 miles of US mexico border area , Do I have to get visa before travelling to mexico ? Do they (Mexico) issue a  tourist visa at border at time of entry ?

As pontevecchio mentioned, if you have a valid US visa, you don't need a Mexican visa. That applies to all of Mexico.

Share this post


Link to post

You need to tell us the purpose of your trip. If you are just planning a vacation then if you have a valid visa you should be good to go to Mexico. If you don't and you are planning for visa stamping then you would need to apply for tourist visa and it took me 2 days when I applied few days ago. I went and applied in person, mailing the application might take longer.

Canada Visitor visa took me about a month online but this was 4 years ago. Now things might have quickened up but cannot comment on the timelines.

Share this post


Link to post
On 10/8/2017 at 4:18 PM, venkatramrm@gmail.com said:

@rommy : Sent Inbox about Stamping in Mexico(As i can't post URL here due to Forum rules)

Hi Venkat,

Could you pls inbox the details too. If you could can you please send me the details of mexico visitor visa too. Appreciate all your help.

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
×