All posts are moderated, so it will take time for your post to appear!
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Karn89

RFE for Specialty Occupation

On 10/8/2017 at 4:56 PM, venkatramrm@gmail.com said:

@Sureshkumar46 @Karn89 : I got similar RFE in June & replied and successfully got approved.

Reach me for those documents samples.

Could you please share the document template for the specialty occupation rfe?

On 12/20/2017 at 6:41 PM, rohitthh said:

@venkatramrm@gmail.com@Sureshkumar46 @Karn89

Hi Guys,

I got the denial for the "specialty occupation". I am planning to file a motion. Can you guys please provide me with some sample docs. Thanks in Advance. 

Thanks,

Rohith

Hi Rohit,

Sorry to hear about your case. May i know status of your file a motion? if possible, email me your contact number to discuss further.

2 hours ago, praveen05 said:

Could you please share the document template for the specialty occupation rfe?

As I have mentioned earlier in this thread, only the employer can answer RFEs of file a motion.

You need to stay out of it. If the employer doesn't know how to answer things, the employer needs to consult with an immigration lawyer.

Hi Everyone,

I got the deny on "specialty occupation". I am planning to reopen my case. Requesting you guys to please provide me with some sample docs. Thanks in Advance. 

Edited by SainathYV

3 hours ago, SainathYV said:

Hi Everyone,

I got the deny on "specialty occupation". I am planning to reopen my case. Requesting you guys to please provide me with some sample docs. Thanks in Advance. 

You can't reopen anything. Only the employer can. And the employer should know how to do that. If not, the employer's lawyer (they have one, do they?) knows.

You need to stay out of it.

Edited by JoeF

5 hours ago, Keerthyvenkat said:

@venkatramrm@gmail.com@Sureshkumar46 @Karn89

Hi ,

I got the denial for the "specialty occupation". I am planning to file a motion. Can someone please provide me with some sample docs.

Thanks in Advance

Keerthi

You can't file anything, only the employer can. Are you telling us that the employer doesn't have a lawyer handling this?

On 12/6/2017 at 8:23 PM, Maddy192 said:

No updates yet - still in process of replying RFE. 

Documents we may submit -

All transcripts, 

Expert Opinion,

Educational Evaluation,

Job description with details, 

Experience Letters,

IT Certificates

etc. 

Should have reply filed by end of the month - hopefully. Thanks. 

@Maddy192 , how did the response go? Kindly update your status . I would like to hear more about the process followed and the verbiage etc. please send me an email. Thank you.

Hi Guys,

I got my second RFE on 15 March 2018 for location change amendment reason specialty occupation. i hold b.tech in mechanical and i have 4+ years of experience. Can anyone help me with the sample document for the job description. Below are the details :-

Job Title - Technology Analyst - US - Professional

SOC - 15-1121

SOC Occupation Title - Computer Analyst

Wage - Level 1

Any kind of help is appreciated.. currently i am process to create the document.

Hello guys,

Apologies for being inactive since little long. My RFE has been approved. I submitted the documents listed below. Your company HR and attorney can deal with this. However, in my case, I wrote the detailed job description and its correlation with the academics, because I am the best person to know how they are relevant. Contact me on karna.archer.1@gmail.com for more information.

1) Detailed job responsiblities with % time spent on each one and how each and every duty is related to your academic coursework. 

2) Profile of other candidates with same position having same degree as that of yours.

3) Job listings for the same position requiring same degree as that of yours within your company. 

4) Job listings for the same position requiring same degree as that of yours from different companies within the same industry. 

5) Details regarding how a candidate is being supervised for each and every job responsibility. 

6) Letter from the HR stating that the candidate would be working for a particular project for a considerableI time. 

7) Your paystubs, office ID, Benefits information etc to prove your Affiliation with the company. 

Thanks,

K

Edited by Karn89

Hi,

I have recently got Specialty Occupation RFE for my H1B Extension. I have Biomedical Engineering degree (both Bachelors and Masters) and currently working as a Validation Engineer in Pharmaceutical company.

Has anyone received such RFE (with this Degree and Job Title) before or can anyone suggest what documents can be submitted?

Thank you!

15 hours ago, sp2311 said:

Hi,

I have recently got Specialty Occupation RFE for my H1B Extension. I have Biomedical Engineering degree (both Bachelors and Masters) and currently working as a Validation Engineer in Pharmaceutical company.

Has anyone received such RFE (with this Degree and Job Title) before or can anyone suggest what documents can be submitted?

Thank you!

@sp2311 I was in the same phase few months back. My RFE got approved though. I have Bachelor's and Master's in Biomedical Engineering and I work as a Quality Engineer in a Medical Device Company.

10 hours ago, Karn89 said:

@sp2311 I was in the same phase few months back. My RFE got approved though. I have Bachelor's and Master's in Biomedical Engineering and I work as a Quality Engineer in a Medical Device Company.

I saw your response what all documents you submitted, but I don't have all the evidence.

Can I email you for more information?

14 hours ago, sp2311 said:

I saw your response what all documents you submitted, but I don't have all the evidence.

Can I email you for more information?

Yes, sure

I got an RFE on H1b amendment/renewal process. I have been asked to fill job duties with percentage of each duty and the 

Layman’s explanation of this duty (please direct your response to someone who has no technical background whatsoever), 

Explain how this duty is so complex that it CANNOT be performed by an individual who does NOT possess, at a minimum, a bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, or Electrical Engineering. Provide specific examples of how this minimum level of education in these specific academic fields prepares a candidate to perform this specific duty.

Explain how a degree in Computer Science prepares an individual to perform each duty. Provide specific examples of the Computer Science standard curriculum that prepares a candidate to perform this specific duty. Please cite to  academic coursework to substantiate how he can perform this duty.

Please help, how to respond to such RFE.

On 12/6/2017 at 8:23 PM, Maddy192 said:

No updates yet - still in process of replying RFE. 

Documents we may submit -

All transcripts, 

Expert Opinion,

Educational Evaluation,

Job description with details, 

Experience Letters,

IT Certificates

etc. 

Should have reply filed by end of the month - hopefully. Thanks. 

Hi Maddy192, could you share your updates please?

I have recently got Specialty Occupation RFE for my H1B transfer, I have approved I140 and my employer applied H1B transfer with extension.

I have my masters in computer science and  working as Enterprise application Integration developer ( integrating enterprise systems and business applications).

I really need some help form this forum to draft my response to my case. Can some one please guide me or send me some documents if anyone already responded.

Thank you,

Alekh

On 10/8/2017 at 4:56 PM, venkatramrm@gmail.com said:

@Sureshkumar46 @Karn89 : I got similar RFE in June & replied and successfully got approved.

Reach me for those documents samples.

Hi Venkat,

I have received RFE for H1B specialty occupation, could please share your sample Template. Really appreciate your help. 

Thanks

BB

7 hours ago, bsumb said:

Hi Venkat,

I have received RFE for H1B specialty occupation, could please share your sample Template. Really appreciate your help. 

Thanks

BB

Please search for "RFE Discussions" Facebook group & join, you might get info you are looking for, you can see other approvals info etc., 

On 1/5/2018 at 10:26 AM, deepthil said:

I have a similar RFE too, could you please email the documents to deeptireddyl@gmail.com.

Hi Guys,

I got the 'RFE for Specialty Occupation' im from Bsc computers and have 10 yrs of exp in IT software, Im started with Java Programming and later on moved to QA Automation with Java and python.

can some one pls let me know, what i need to do here, my employer said he can fix it. but im little scared. pls advice me and help me with info

is it a simple Ref , will i get the approvals ? pls help me

Thanks

Laxmi Reddy

On 5/28/2018 at 10:44 PM, Radha Reddy Hyderabad said:

Hi Guys,

I got the 'RFE for Specialty Occupation' im from Bsc computers and have 10 yrs of exp in IT software, Im started with Java Programming and later on moved to QA Automation with Java and python.

can some one pls let me know, what i need to do here, my employer said he can fix it. but im little scared. pls advice me and help me with info

is it a simple Ref , will i get the approvals ? pls help me

Thanks

Laxmi Reddy

Hi, 

am also in same boat. my h1b LCA went for RFE. and they asked the below information .

Can anyone help !!!

1.Job postings or advertisements showing a degree requirement is common to the industry in parallel positions among similar organizations 

2.Letters from an industry-related professional association indicating that they have made a bachelor’s degree or higher in a specific specialty a requirement for entry into the field 
 3.Copies of letters or affidavits from firms or individuals in the industry that attest that similar organizations routinely employee and recruit only degreed individuals in a specific specialty. Any letter of affidavit should be supported by the following:   - 
                             A.      The writer’s qualifications as an expert;
                             B.      How the conclusions were reached; and
                             C.      The basis for the conclusions supported by copies or citations of any material used
 4.Copies of your present and past job postings or announcements for the proferred position showing that you require applications to have a minimum of a bachelor’s or higher degree in a specific specialty or its equivalent 
 5.Copies of documentary examples of work product created by current or prior employees in similar positions.

Thanks in Advance

I got a lot of emails requesting for info on RFE, how i was able to clear etc ., I tried to respond as much as possible with info.

Kindly please search and join RFE Discussions FB group to get more details,

to see a lot of different cases and details, approvals etc., Good luck for everyone to clear RFE