Minimum amount of time for RE Stamp

kumar76g

Hi 

My visa stamp expires on July 2018  with Emp A, but i have approved H1-b Valid until Nov 2018 with EMP B. Currently i am with Emp B

Q1.  I am planning to visit india in Feb 2018, Do i Need to Go Re stamping process as , i have only 4 months valid visa stamp.

Q2.  I have applied I140 , Currently in Pending, Status, If it is approved Do i Need to wait until 6 months after the approval to have not revokable by employer. I have seen some post , employer can withdraw the I 140  after 180 days, If My Employer withdraws I140 , Will affect my priority Date.

Q3.  I am planning to change the employer B to Full Time, Say eg in Mid of 2018, Do i need to wait for the extension to applied by current employer or my new employer will take care of it.

12 hours ago, kumar76g said:

Hi 

My visa stamp expires on July 2018  with Emp A, but i have approved H1-b Valid until Nov 2018 with EMP B. Currently i am with Emp B

Q1.  I am planning to visit india in Feb 2018, Do i Need to Go Re stamping process as , i have only 4 months valid visa stamp.

Q2.  I have applied I140 , Currently in Pending, Status, If it is approved Do i Need to wait until 6 months after the approval to have not revokable by employer. I have seen some post , employer can withdraw the I 140  after 180 days, If My Employer withdraws I140 , Will affect my priority Date.

Q3.  I am planning to change the employer B to Full Time, Say eg in Mid of 2018, Do i need to wait for the extension to applied by current employer or my new employer will take care of it.

1. Not necessary unless you want to go.

2. No.

3. Your new employer can file for H-1.

Archived