All posts are moderated, so it will take time for your post to appear!
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
jay25oct

H4 EAD

Hello Friends,

Just want to know how much is a total expenses to file h4 ead? I applied for my wife EAD through my employer and he charged me 610 (attorney charges) +410 (USCIS fees-I know this is mandatory)+200 (miscellaneous i am trying to get explanation for this ).

All these charges genuine?

Thanks.

21 hours ago, jay25oct said:

Hello Friends,

Just want to know how much is a total expenses to file h4 ead? I applied for my wife EAD through my employer and he charged me 610 (attorney charges) +410 (USCIS fees-I know this is mandatory)+200 (miscellaneous i am trying to get explanation for this ).

All these charges genuine?

Thanks.

610 for attorney fee? That's really expensive. I think your employer is a shady one.

EAD application is very simple, I did myself couple of times. No need of anyone's help.

21 hours ago, Neda said:

610 for attorney fee? That's really expensive. I think your employer is a shady one.

EAD application is very simple, I did myself couple of times. No need of anyone's help.

thanks. Thats what i was thinking and i have no way to figure out if he really paid to attorneys. on the top of that they have charged me extra 200$. i have to find out what this amount for. Employer said they have to send some financial related documents so you dont get REF. and thats the reason lawyers (liers) charged me. 

4 hours ago, jay25oct said:

thanks. Thats what i was thinking and i have no way to figure out if he really paid to attorneys. on the top of that they have charged me extra 200$. i have to find out what this amount for. Employer said they have to send some financial related documents so you dont get REF. and thats the reason lawyers (liers) charged me. 

Welcome to US immigration.

On 10/3/2017 at 2:05 PM, Neda said:

Hi

Would you please let me know for filing EAD,the person should be physically present in US?My spouse recently returned to India and that why the question as hearing Jan 2 cut off dates.