RFE on H1B extension

AS09

Got an RFE on H1B extension. RFE says that my duties doesn't seem to be an entry level position despite the wage classification selected in the LCA.  

SOC Code: 15-1132

SOC Occupation Title: SOFTWARE DEVELOPERS, APPLICATIONS

Wage level : Level 1 

recently any one got same RFE? 

If you are already working on H1 for 3 years, what the extension implies, how can your job be an entry-level position? What did you do for 3 years? Nobody is on an entry-level position after 3 years, unless the person is totally incompetent.

It looks as if your employer is shady and trying to avoid paying you the proper wages.

I agree to your point but  it's my 1st year of H1b.  Initially I got only 1 year and applied for extension (6 months before of my expire date) for same same client.My employer didn't change the wage and as he is applying for extension for same client. not sure what to do now.

Please share if anyone are on the same boat or recently struck with similar RFE. It will really helps me.

Thanks.

Hi Neda,

Now it's not about increase the pay ( I'm 500$ less than the Level 2 wage ) even they increase, We can't change the LCA now, It will create another problem. 

If any one recently responds to USCIS on same issue. Need some advice to justify on level 1 wage.

Thanks

Archived