F1 Stamping on OPT

1427fl

Need some advice - 

I changed my status from H4 to F1 to pursue my Masters's degree. I am graduating this December (2017 - Dec). I did not travel while I was on F1 Visa so I did not go for visa stamping. I am juggling between options for my visa stamping.

1, Travel to India after graduation on OPT, What are my chances of getting visa approved

2, Travel to Canada or India before graduation (this is a difficult option since we have a small baby)

Please advise if you have come across or know of anybody in the similar situation.

Thanks

RK

18 hours ago, 1427fl said:

Need some advice - 

I changed my status from H4 to F1 to pursue my Masters's degree. I am graduating this December (2017 - Dec). I did not travel while I was on F1 Visa so I did not go for visa stamping. I am juggling between options for my visa stamping.

1, Travel to India after graduation on OPT, What are my chances of getting visa approved

2, Travel to Canada or India before graduation (this is a difficult option since we have a small baby)

Please advise if you have come across or know of anybody in the similar situation.

Thanks

RK

1. Risky as you will be on OPT.

2. Before graduation is better. You can choose either Canada or India.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived