H1b visa Terminated from work

Mey

Hi,

Im working in company B from April 3rd.I took leave from Aug 7th for 3 weeks and came to india. My visa was approved for 3 years and stamped. In the meantime due to family health issues, I was not able to return to work. But a week before the leave ends, I requested for unpaid leave for another 3 weeks and got it approved till Sep 18th.But last week Sep 11, sent an email that I may not be able to return to work till year end and requested for extended leave of absence.I did not get any response from them for a week. But they sent notice of termination today September 18th saying that since I did not return to work as stated they are terminating and did not respond to my email which I sent last week.

My visa status and GC status: Company A where I worked from 2012 to 2017, processed till I 140 and approved. Company B did not start any process. 

I felt bad that they sent termination letter instead of leave request denial. I would have done voluntary resignation

Will they give me experience letter and final settlement

They locked my account so not able to generate pays lips

What will happen to my visa and my GC. What is the best route for my career after 6 months. Company A is willing to take me again.

Will this kind of termination affect my  next employment after my leave break ends

Do I need to do anything for safe side

Thanks,

Mey

• 1 month later...

Archived