All posts are moderated, so it will take time for your post to appear!
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Shalu13

VISA FEE PAYMENT IN MEXICO

On 10/4/2018 at 4:38 AM, harshal287 said:

I'm looking for info on how to pay for mexico visa stamping fee. Can someone share details, please?

Contact me thru the forum for help. Thanks

On 12/24/2018 at 12:36 PM, avanish_singh said:

Can someone please share a way to make visa payment to the US consulate in Tijuana, Mexico?  I am trying to get an appointment, looks like there is only cash method available. 

Please check this page, it might be helpful for visa fee payment or Send me any email for further info, Good Luck !!!

https://usvisastampinginmexico.com/us-h1b-h4-e3-l1-j-o-mrv-csra-visa-application-fee-payment-process-in-mexico/

Hi,

I am planning to go to Mexico for H1b (non-immigrant visa) tamping but looks like. the only option to pay is in cash in Mexico. Is there some way I can do it from US? can someone please send the details?

On 4/9/2019 at 8:04 AM, Ankur hSha said:

Hello, I have the PIN number. Can you please help with the cash payment?

Thanks,

Ankur

Please check this page, it might be helpful for visa fee payment or Send me any email for further info, Good Luck !!!

https://usvisastampinginmexico.com/us-h1b-h4-e3-l1-j-o-mrv-csra-visa-application-fee-payment-process-in-mexico/

I would like to know how can I pay in the bank while outside the mexico. I'm planning to renew my non-immigrant visa DS-160 in Tijuana. Please send me the details.