H4 EAD Extension with multiple employers

atchn

Hi,

My H1B is expiring in December 2017. I had an offer from Employer A. They had filed for H1B and H4 Transfer + Extension. They also filed for H4-EAD extension. I have the receipt for the H4-EAD Extension from USCIS.

I decided not to join Employer A. Now, I have offer from another Employer B. Employer B is  filing for H1B and H4 Transfer + Extension. THey said, the H4-EAD extension that I had filed with Employer A should suffice. Is this correct? Should I file for one more H4-EAD extension?

Thanks,

atchn

On 9/13/2017 at 7:50 PM, atchn said:

Hi,

My H1B is expiring in December 2017. I had an offer from Employer A. They had filed for H1B and H4 Transfer + Extension. They also filed for H4-EAD extension. I have the receipt for the H4-EAD Extension from USCIS.

I decided not to join Employer A. Now, I have offer from another Employer B. Employer B is  filing for H1B and H4 Transfer + Extension. THey said, the H4-EAD extension that I had filed with Employer A should suffice. Is this correct? Should I file for one more H4-EAD extension?

Thanks,

atchn

Not needed.

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for the response. Employer-B  is moving my H1B transfer to premium processing today. Which means my H1B transfer and renewal will be approved in a couple of weeks. Since my wife's H4 EAD Extension was filed by Employer-A, will her EAD be approved along with my H1B transfer?

FYI - Her H4-EAD extension was filed on August 7 2017. I have received a receipt from USCIS for her H4-EAD extension already.

Thanks,

atchn

Archived