H4 Approval notice Lost and Going for stamping

mkitclr1

My wife was on H1, after the H4 EAD implementation I have applied for her H4 and EAD together. We have received EAD card and H4 Approval notice is missing in mail. my wife have to go to india now and have to go through H4 Visa stamping. Does she need the H4 approval notice for sure?? when checked the case status with USCIS we see Case has been approved. When contacted USCIS , they said it will take 30 days to ship the copy, but she cant wait 30 days.

Please advice. Appreciate your help!!!

On 9/13/2017 at 9:52 AM, mkitclr1 said:

My wife was on H1, after the H4 EAD implementation I have applied for her H4 and EAD together. We have received EAD card and H4 Approval notice is missing in mail. my wife have to go to india now and have to go through H4 Visa stamping. Does she need the H4 approval notice for sure?? when checked the case status with USCIS we see Case has been approved. When contacted USCIS , they said it will take 30 days to ship the copy, but she cant wait 30 days.

Please advice. Appreciate your help!!!

I'm in a similar situation, my wife's h4 approval notice was lost by USPS when attorney mailed it to us. We are filing a petition to get a duplicate copy. But we have plans to go to India in November and stamping as well. Let me know if your wife got H4 stamped and if they asked for a original approval notice (We have a copy of the original approval notice).

Thanks.

Archived