COS H4 to F1 RFE

Kart80

I have applied MSCS in a university and doing the course in H4 visa. I have applied cos from H4 to F1 visa and got RFE from uscis.

1. As, I already have a masters degree from India in M.Sc software engineering and they ask me why you want to do second masters in the same field in USA whether to prolong your stay in USA. Please suggest me what kind of evidence can I submit.

2. My university is 1500miles away from my current stay. So, uscis raised an rfe saying how you manage to attend the university. Actually, I fly every week to attend the classes can I mention the same. Please provide your suggestions.

13 hours ago, Kart80 said:

I have applied MSCS in a university and doing the course in H4 visa. I have applied cos from H4 to F1 visa and got RFE from uscis.

1. As, I already have a masters degree from India in M.Sc software engineering and they ask me why you want to do second masters in the same field in USA whether to prolong your stay in USA. Please suggest me what kind of evidence can I submit.

2. My university is 1500miles away from my current stay. So, uscis raised an rfe saying how you manage to attend the university. Actually, I fly every week to attend the classes can I mention the same. Please provide your suggestions.

1. Tell the truth

2.  follow above suggestion. 

It's always better to find a school near your location or relocate to near your school especially when you're applying for F1.

• 2 months later...

Archived