Top H1B roles

Ru22

Hello

I am currently here on H4. I have a bachelors degree in English Literature and Masters Degree in Anthropology, both from India. 

I have 3.5 years work experience as a Social Media Analyst and Market Research Analyst from India. 

I understand that though if I get a job in the same field, I am eligible for H1B but I might not get it, because of a speciality job requirement. 

I would like to pursue another Masters here, but would like to choose a course, that would make me get H1B after I graduate (into a speciality or STEM position) and also hopefully make use of my previous experiences and education . 

I have thought of, Data Science, Business analytics and Human Research or Human Ergonomics Engineering (UX). My preference being Human Ergonomics Engineering.

My question is, from the above mentioned courses, do the job titles related to the courses give me a better chance of getting selected for H1B.

Will Human Ergonomics Engineering give me that, otherwise are the other two courses a better option. Besides these, are there any other courses that provides a much better solution to my dilemma.

I would really appreciate any form of assistance in this matter.

Thanks

Archived