F1 Visa on Second masters

n pdt

Hi,

I did my first masters from the University of Bridgeport in 2014. I am done with my OPT period and now currently working on CPT doing my second masters.

The first masters I did was in Electrical Engineering and the second master I am doing is in Computer Science from Harrisburg University. Due to some medical emergency, I need to go to India this month. My F1 visa is expiring on Dec 12th, 2017. My current university has recommended me to have my visa done while I am in India.

I am tensed as I didn't see any case of getting f1 visa approved on second masters.

Please advise.

Thanks!!

On 9/10/2017 at 2:33 PM, n pdt said:

Hi,

I did my first masters from the University of Bridgeport in 2014. I am done with my OPT period and now currently working on CPT doing my second masters.

The first masters I did was in Electrical Engineering and the second master I am doing is in Computer Science from Harrisburg University. Due to some medical emergency, I need to go to India this month. My F1 visa is expiring on Dec 12th, 2017. My current university has recommended me to have my visa done while I am in India.

I am tensed as I didn't see any case of getting f1 visa approved on second masters.

Please advise.

Thanks!!

Bit risky as it is second master's and as you are on CPT. Be prepared for lot of questions related to CPT.

• 1 year later...

Archived