I-797 and travel to India

mihirshahisme

Hi,
I had got my conditional Green card through EB5 investment and now my Green card is submitted to USCIS for removal of conditions, I had received form i-797 which extends my stay for 1 year while i await the Green card after the conditions removed. Now form i-797 has been expired and we applied to its extension and we got a extension stamp in the passport for 1 year, after that I had to renew my passport as it was expiring.

My question is:
Can I still travel to india and back in the USA without any problem at immigration if my for i-797 extension stamp is in my old passport?

Hope someone can provide more clarity on it.

I am not sure but I had a physical card in the form of a conditional green card, since that is gone to uscis when i had applied for removal of condition, i had got an i-797 which was valid for 1 year and now after that expired, i had got a stamp on my  passport which extends my stay/travel benefits for another year, after which i have renewed my passport as it was expiring and now i am confused as to do i need to have the new passport stamped too? or is it ok if i just carry my old passport with my new passport?

Archived