All posts are moderated, so it will take time for your post to appear!
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
RaviGC

EB1C 140&485 pending and going back to India

Hi,

My EB1C 140 & 485 are pending since Jan 2017 at TSC.I have approved 131 till starting 2018. What will happen if I relocate back to India?

Going back as no point for waiting for infinity. No sign of 140 response/approval even after more than 7 months of filing.

Hi , thanks for your reply. I thought PD retrogression doesn't impact 140 processing but 485. Is it not true?

Also I know that they reset date in October and not November.

Please clarify.

Have some patience. Many of the forum members have been waiting for more than decade for their GC so I would not term 7 months of waiting as infinity.

Only EB2/EB3 are waiting for a decade. This guy is EB1. EB1 can get approval in < 1 yr.

You can upgrade your I 140 from regular process to premium to get quick results.

On 8/24/2017 at 10:23 AM, pontevecchio said:

You seem very impatient . Only one way to find out. Wait for the new fiscal year.

Thanks for reply.The reason I am impatient because eb1c I140 doesn't take more 7 months for update. Which gives a fear of what's happening.  Retrogression does not impact I140 but 485. 

With eb2&3 you know the timeline beforehand and you also have option to go for premium processing.

Edited by RaviGC

On 25/08/2017 at 0:57 PM, RaviGC said:

Thanks for reply.The reason I am impatient because eb1c I140 doesn't take more 7 months for update. Which gives a fear of what's happening.  Retrogression does not impact I140 but 485. 

With eb2&3 you know the timeline beforehand and you also have option to go for premium processing.

Few people I know had to wait for about an year for EB-1 I140 approval. If your case is within processing times window, nothing much can be done here.

1 hour ago, Shurap1 said:

Few people I know had to wait for about an year for EB-1 I140 approval. If your case is within processing times window, nothing much can be done here.

Thanks for reply I been waiting for approx 8 months now. TSC processing dates have also passed. But last processing dates update they moved only by 3 days