EB1C 140&485 pending and going back to India

RaviGC

On 8/24/2017 at 10:23 AM, pontevecchio said:

You seem very impatient . Only one way to find out. Wait for the new fiscal year.

Thanks for reply.The reason I am impatient because eb1c I140 doesn't take more 7 months for update. Which gives a fear of what's happening.  Retrogression does not impact I140 but 485. 

With eb2&3 you know the timeline beforehand and you also have option to go for premium processing.

On 25/08/2017 at 0:57 PM, RaviGC said:

Thanks for reply.The reason I am impatient because eb1c I140 doesn't take more 7 months for update. Which gives a fear of what's happening.  Retrogression does not impact I140 but 485. 

With eb2&3 you know the timeline beforehand and you also have option to go for premium processing.

Few people I know had to wait for about an year for EB-1 I140 approval. If your case is within processing times window, nothing much can be done here.

1 hour ago, Shurap1 said:

Few people I know had to wait for about an year for EB-1 I140 approval. If your case is within processing times window, nothing much can be done here.

Thanks for reply I been waiting for approx 8 months now. TSC processing dates have also passed. But last processing dates update they moved only by 3 days

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

Archived