LCA and amendment.

la1234

It is very urgent and I have to go to India.  I came to US in Jan 2007 and Visa got stamped in oct 2006. The last entry in US is May '08. I did not go to India after that. I have I-140 approved and the priority date is 2010. The amendment of projects came in to picture after 2015. I changed the new client in 2015 whcih is 10 to 15 miles from the previous client. So My employer fied only LCA  and not the amendment. I have changed another client in  2016 which is also 10 to 15 miles away from the previous ciient I am working there till now. My employer filed the LCA after I have joiend the recent client. Is it ok to have LCA or Do they have file an amendment also. I am confused.

Please reply me ASAP. It is urgent.

On 8/19/2017 at 4:12 PM, la1234 said:

It is very urgent and I have to go to India.  I came to US in Jan 2007 and Visa got stamped in oct 2006. The last entry in US is May '08. I did not go to India after that. I have I-140 approved and the priority date is 2010. The amendment of projects came in to picture after 2015. I changed the new client in 2015 whcih is 10 to 15 miles from the previous client. So My employer fied only LCA  and not the amendment. I have changed another client in  2016 which is also 10 to 15 miles away from the previous ciient I am working there till now. My employer filed the LCA after I have joiend the recent client. Is it ok to have LCA or Do they have file an amendment also. I am confused.

Please reply me ASAP. It is urgent.

Just apply and you can go based on receipt.

Archived