H4 visa 221G

G ANIL

Hello,
I came to USA on May 2nd 2017  on H1B through consultancy. My spouse had appeared for H4 visa on May 2nd 2017(on the same day of my travel) and he got 221G. Till now the case status it is showing is administrative processing. Can I apply again H4 visa for her if the previous case is still pending. I do have payslips.Could you please suggest me how I can proceed.

On 7/28/2017 at 2:32 PM, G ANIL said:

Hello,
I came to USA on May 2nd 2017  on H1B through consultancy. My spouse had appeared for H4 visa on May 2nd 2017(on the same day of my travel) and he got 221G. Till now the case status it is showing is administrative processing. Can I apply again H4 visa for her if the previous case is still pending. I do have payslips.Could you please suggest me how I can proceed.

Better to wait for processing to be completed.

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/28/2017 at 11:32 AM, G ANIL said:

Hello,

Hello,

Is your issue resolved? I am also in the same boat. Please let me know how long it takes for administrative processing?

Thanks.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

Archived