Successful stamping in Montreal - Canada

Sri9532

Hello Frnds,

Just want to post my frnd experience here since I got lot of help from this forum and want to contribute some of my experience.

Interview was pretty straight forward and was in July_2017. Interview was pretty basic and basic questions (Howz your employer, Salary, Have you done your masters in US)

I guess if your employer is good and you have all the documentation in place any consultant should be fine.

All the best!

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/18/2017 at 5:24 PM, Sri9532 said:

Hello Frnds,

Just want to post my frnd experience here since I got lot of help from this forum and want to contribute some of my experience.

Interview was pretty straight forward and was in July_2017. Interview was pretty basic and basic questions (Howz your employer, Salary, Have you done your masters in US)

I guess if your employer is good and you have all the documentation in place any consultant should be fine.

All the best!

Hi, thank you for the share. Could you please let me know, how much time did it take for the visa to get processed? Was accommodation and dates for stamping easily available? 

On 7/18/2017 at 4:24 PM, Sri9532 said:

Hello Frnds,

All the best!

is this your first H1b stamping after ur F1 visa

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Sri9532, 

I have the same questions as above. I am also traveling to Montreal, and would like to know if it is advisable to stay in downtown near the consulate? Is it too noisy, asking because I am traveling with an infant. 

Also, would you know if folks had come with kids? 

Within how many days did you get your passport back?

Archived