All posts are moderated, so it will take time for your post to appear!
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Rah

I 140 application transferred to NBC (MSC)

Guys, the reason it forced me to start this thread is I heard first time that I-140 EB2 (Not NIW case) regular processing, case transferred to National Benefit Center (MSC).  

First time I 140 application through same employer from first landing in US.  I 140 applied on 15th Jan 2017 at TSC, on 29th Jan,  received transferred notice saying that case was transferred to NBC (MSC) to speed up the petition ("your case") at NBC center. They gave NBC address and also mentioned that this office will have adjudication for case and that office will notify you for any thing regarding the case. 

so far have not heard anything. no update or RFE etc. looking to TSC processing time, my case would have been processed by mid of May 2017. 

Any thoughts, clue or anyone has same experience ? 

Regards,

Hi @Rah 

Even my case in Same Situation. My I-140 petition was applied on Aug 17, 2019. I got Transfer Notice on Sep 16 2019 (In order to speed up processing, we transferred your case to National Benefits Center. 

Its been more than 10 months I got this notice. Still No update. My employer tried to convert petition to premium by sending I-907 to NBC. But they are saying "The NBC Does not receipt in applications or accept fees for the USCIS." May I know the status of your Petition?

H,

Even my case in Same Situation. My I-140 petition was applied on Aug 17, 2019. I got Transfer Notice on Sep 16 2019 (In order to speed up processing, we transferred your case to National Benefits Center. 

Its been more than 10 months I got this notice. Still No update. My employer tried to convert petition to premium by sending I-907 to NBC. But they are saying "The NBC Does not receipt in applications or accept fees for the USCIS." May I know the status of your Petition?

On 11/2/2019 at 12:31 PM, unitedstates said:

hi , i am in same situation. it has been 10 months now. how long did it take for you to get your i-140 approved?

Hi