Go with senator help is it court case??

rakeshpatel

You will phone the Federal Senator' Office and talk to the person dealing with Immigration matters and ask for help. They will tell you what they will do and keep you informed. The answer is immediate and the resulting actions take a few days. FEDERAL Senators are EXTRAORDINARILY POWERFUL people and can be of great help should they choose. What state are you in? What is the nature of your Problem?

Thank you for your information. I am from Minnassota (MN). I have submitted my application to Senator AL Franken and the issued was I have submitted my parents affidavit-of-support (Joint sponsor)  form I 864 and I 864 A as per poverty guideline and the Consular office said your joint sponsored does not match the poverty guideline. You can submit another new joint sponsored. But the other people said you stop the Senator process it will take more time such as six months, 1 year or may be 2 years. Should take senator help is it not a court case. Am I right. Please help me out about the process. 

Thanks for the information... But twice time refused with the same reason. We have submitted joint sponsored as per poverty guideline the income required $30750 for 4 household size and we have shown in joint sponsored $30986. The match the poverty guideline line. But the Mumbai embassy counselor said does not match the poverty guideline so that I should  request to senator. Counselor give me details how much amount short fall or otherwise issued visa. 

Senators are there to help potential Immigrants. But they cannot override rules. This is a communication problem. No visa Officer at a consulate will tell you to approach a Senator. Your choice is very simple. Call the firm of Murthy in Chennai and find out what the problem is. Are you including the intending Immigrant in your family size? and how many Immigrants are being sponsored?

• 1 month later...

Make sure you read the rules for calculating the income accurately. If I remember correctly, the income should be 125% of the poverty line (not just above). I don't remember the exact rule, though. 

For example, if the required income in the poverty guideline is $30,750, then your actual income should be $30750 * (125/100) = $38,437.5

It's seems like a miscalculation issue.

Archived