All posts are moderated, so it will take time for your post to appear!
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Bala_sesha

Change of work location during H1B VISA extension

Hi,
My H1B Extension is in progress. My employer submitted my documents to USCIS. Now my employer tells me that i need to work from a new location for a different client but my employer is same. Will there be any possibility for me to continue working in US(for the New client) when my H1b extension is in progress. To note my VISA expired on June 17.Also my LCA is filed with the previous client address.

Is it possible for the employer to proceed with out filing the amendment or any possibility of working remotely for the New client

Edited by Bala_sesha

On 7/11/2017 at 7:53 PM, Bala_sesha said:
Hi,
My H1B Extension is in progress. My employer submitted my documents to USCIS. Now my employer tells me that i need to work from a new location for a different client but my employer is same. Will there be any possibility for me to continue working in US(for the New client) when my H1b extension is in progress. To note my VISA expired on June 17.Also my LCA is filed with the previous client address.

Is it possible for the employer to proceed with out filing the amendment or any possibility of working remotely for the New client

Hello All,

I am also in same situation. Can someone answer this?