I94 status not updated

su32597

Hi, 

I entered USA on Apr 2016 with a visa (and i94)  valid until 30 September 2016 through employer A for client X in Massachusetts . In the month of August, project with client X is completed and my employer A transferred me to Client Y in California. I had my H1 approved for Client Y and had i94 valid until 2019. 

In the month of Apr 2017, I resigned employer  A and switched to Employer B to work for client Z. My H1 transfer is still under receipt and my employer A revoked my initial H1. When I checked my i94 online, it says admitted until 30 September 2016. But it is supposed to be until the date I was employed with employer A, correct? What do I do now in this case? 

Thanks in advance. 

hey it is showing correctly, as you did not cross or did no go for stamping with employer A and Client Y. So there is no such a medium between CBP and USCIS to update the new I94s based on which approved by USCIS. both system work separately. so check ur status are u at present out of status or not? then talk to good immigration lawyer and try to resolve it by staying in USA. don't  be scared there are so many cases like you it can be resolved easily. all the best.

Archived