(DUI) F1 renewal help- ARD completed

Meldo

Hello, 

I was charged with a dui in 2015 and was lucky enough to get into the the ARD program of Pennsylvania.  I am still a student and have come back to Chennai for my F1 renewal.  My drop box got a 221g and during the interview the counselor asked if I had been arrested.  I told him yes. And that I was cleared through the ARD program. I showed the completion letter as well.  

He asked me for the arrest record,  court record and the physicians panel.  I have a copy of the officers arrest report and a court document listing my charges from my attorney.  I will also submit my ARD completion letter.  He mentioned this is drop box submittable to avoid another interview.  

Is there anything else I need to give towards getting my F1 renewed as soon as possible.  

5 hours ago, Meldo said:

Hello, 

I was charged with a dui in 2015 and was lucky enough to get into the the ARD program of Pennsylvania.  I am still a student and have come back to Chennai for my F1 renewal.  My drop box got a 221g and during the interview the counselor asked if I had been arrested.  I told him yes. And that I was cleared through the ARD program. I showed the completion letter as well.  

He asked me for the arrest record,  court record and the physicians panel.  I have a copy of the officers arrest report and a court document listing my charges from my attorney.  I will also submit my ARD completion letter.  He mentioned this is drop box submittable to avoid another interview.  

Is there anything else I need to give towards getting my F1 renewed as soon as possible.  

If the officer has given 221G asking you to go to Physician panel, you have to make an appointment at the hospital location (City) where you went for stamping. There the doctors will do physical evaluation, psych evaluation along with blood test and X ray and submit the results to the consulate directly. Then the consulate will ask you to drop the passport at the VAC in order to issue the visa, IF the reports from the hospital looks good.

Archived