N400 Case Is In Line For An Interview, However not received schedule notification yet

visapp

Hi,

Here's the online status for my N400 application.

"On May 15, 2017, we started the interview scheduling process for your Form N-400, Application for Naturalization , Receipt Number NBC******. We will send you an interview notice. Please follow any instructions in the notice.  "

I still haven't received any notification with interview schedule yet, though it's been about a month since the below update.

Is this normal? or have I missed my notification from USCIS though my address hasn't changed at all? If I missed, how do I reschedule.

Please let me know. Thanks.

---------

Details:

Service Center: NBC

Application received: 1/3/2017

Bio-metrics done:  1/31/17 @ USCIS Oakland, California 

Current immigration Status: GC through employment

• 2 weeks later...

Haha, I have been In-Line for interview since December 7th, 2016. Depends on your FO how long the wait period is. Mine at Memphis TN is terribly backlogged. You could ring up the helpline and ask what the status is and they will tell you exactly what you can see on the processing times available online for various FO's. Not much help. If after 6-8 months there is still no progress, make an infopass. I am considering an Infopass, since I am at 233 days past filing.

• 2 weeks later...

Many of the local USCIS field offices are severly backlogged and it may take many months to get actual interview letter. It took almost 6 months for me after case went in-line for interview. You cannot call USCIS customer service as your case would be within the processing time as posted on USCIS website for your local field office. Stay patient and it will come one day, nothing much you can do here.

• 8 months later...

Hi visapp

Have you received your interview notice yet? My case has been in line since December 8th 2017, and I still have no news about it yet. I also did the biometrics in Oakland, so I was guessing our times would be pretty similar. Do you mind giving me an update on your case so I can calculate mine?

Thank you so much.

Archived