Vancouver 221G contact here

gopalakrishnach

I had my family appointment at Vancouver on June 5. I got 221g regarding wages not matching on LCA, W2, and paystubs. Please donot ask me what the was interview questions. I got 221g as so many of us so that's the case. I need some info regarding accommodation. I have accommodation till June 7. I need after that. Please let me know and where I can find accommodation. I am also searching for it. Please all 221g post here so that we can help each other out in this time of difficulty.

@Gopala: Sorry to hear about 221g.  Hope it will get resolved soon.     

If your wages paid are equal or more than the min wage in LCA then you are good.

Check the wage level also in your LCA.  If it is at the higher side then it should be fine. Level 1 wages are getting scrutinized more nowadays.

1 hour ago, CoolDeep said:

Try to find some place to stay in Air B n B - away from downtown. Prices will be a bit less expensive.

You should have said that the wages mentioned in LCA is the minimum you are supposed to get paid. 

Thanks for your reply. I started searching. 

He asked me my salary. I told him XXX.

He asked me to show some document that shows that I get what I said. I asked what can I show. He said bank statements, w2, pay stubs.

I gave him pay stubs,

The he asked for all w2s and LCA. I gave him and he said he is not satisfied how come my employer paying more than what is on LCA and he wanted to report to labor as he feels labor violation and issued 221G.

1 hour ago, ad2010 said:

@Gopala: Sorry to hear about 221g.  Hope it will get resolved soon.     

If your wages paid are equal or more than the min wage in LCA then you are good.

Check the wage level also in your LCA.  If it is at the higher side then it should be fine. Level 1 wages are getting scrutinized more nowadays.

Thansk for your reply. My wages are more than min wage that is mentioned in my latest LCA. My wage level is 1.

Hi Gopal, We r in same boat, had interview on 22nd March in Ottawa and I m still waiting for visa, they didn't issue me 221g but they asked me to submit W2, pay stub and Bank statement I submitted everything, they contacted my Employer also, after that no email no reply from consulate, so be passion..if you get any reply please let me know.

thanks..

2 hours ago, Patel said:

Hi Gopal, We r in same boat, had interview on 22nd March in Ottawa and I m still waiting for visa, they didn't issue me 221g but they asked me to submit W2, pay stub and Bank statement I submitted everything, they contacted my Employer also, after that no email no reply from consulate, so be passion..if you get any reply please let me know.

thanks..

Hi Patel,

He took my passport, I797, all pay stubs, all w2s, Ds 160 confirmation. He gave 221G white...

Hi Gopala, when he asked for salary did you say what is there on LCA or W2?. I am not sure how to answer if one is in consulting business, as pay varies based on client. are we supposed to say so and so is my fixed pay and there will be other earnings based on clients appreciation? At least did he approve visa for your other family members?

15 hours ago, gopalakrishnach said:

Hi Patel,

He took my passport, I797, all pay stubs, all w2s, Ds 160 confirmation. He gave 221G white...

Gopala :    Check the Section F (Wage Rate)  in your LCA.   It say     FROM: $______    To: $ _________

So, this section has a range. 

Section G.9 will have prevailing wage.

Is your pay is between the range specified in Section F?

59 minutes ago, ad2010 said:

Gopala :    Check the Section F (Wage Rate)  in your LCA.   It say     FROM: $______    To: $ _________

So, this section has a range. 

Section G.9 will have prevailing wage.

Is your pay is between the range specified in Section F?

Thanks ad2010 for your reply. I have below in my LCA

Section F (Wage Rate)  in your LCA.   It say     FROM: $ xxxx    To: $ N/A

Section G.9 will have prevailing wage. This has yyyy ( 7,000 less than) From value of Section F ( wage rate )

Is your pay is between the range specified in Section F? - It is almost $45,000 more than From value of Section F ( wage rate )

10 hours ago, welcomevrn said:

Hey Gopal,

Same situation here, I was asked the same kind of questions. Between what color 221g had they issued you during the time of your interview and did they asked you to submit anything further ?

Mine he gave 221G on white paper. It didnot have any instructions just basic 221G info. So I cannot determine what actual 221G color it is...They didnot ask me to submit anything further. He took our passports, my DS 160 confirmation, all w2s, lca, all pay stubs.

What color of 221G you got. I feel color doesnot have any much difference

11 hours ago, gopalakrishnach said:

Mine he gave 221G on white paper. It didnot have any instructions just basic 221G info. So I cannot determine what actual 221G color it is...They didnot ask me to submit anything further. He took our passports, my DS 160 confirmation, all w2s, lca, all pay stubs.

What color of 221G you got. I feel color doesnot have any much difference

Gopal,

Color matters a lot , guys who got the white slip, their cases will be pushed back to USCIS. I got white slip with only administrative processing ticket on it and they didn't asked any documents further

8 hours ago, welcomevrn said:

Gopal,

Color matters a lot , guys who got the white slip, their cases will be pushed back to USCIS. I got white slip with only administrative processing ticket on it and they didn't asked any documents further

Ok... I donot know that... how long it will take for any initial step in 221G white cases like mine? We are waiting for who will ask what from whom?

Interview date & Time: June 05 2017 at 7:45am
Case created : June 01 2017
First Status update:  June 13 2017

Second Status update:  June 14 2017 at 9am. Status changed from Administrative Processing to Issued.

Got passport tracking mail with Waybill number at 12:15 noon on June 14 2017.

Collected passport on June 15 2017 at 10am and flying back to USA on June 15 2017 evening.

Total 9 working days including interview day.

Archived