H1B extension planning in metamoros

satisha

Hi All,

May I know how did the interview go for any one recently in Metamoros, Mexico? 

I'm on H1B extension(9th year extension), FTE directly working for US company(no vendor/contracting).

I'm thinking of going to mexico(metamoros) for visa renewal stamping(I have my latest from this april I-797 which extended for next 3 years) or go directly to India?

What do you guys suggest?

If I go to mexico by road from dallas, if there is any issue in granting visa, can I able get re-entry in to states?

I'm I eligible for Automatic Visa Revalidation Process (https://www.murthy.com/2013/02/11/contiguous-territory-rule-permits-reentry-from-canada-or-mexico/ )?

On 6/4/2017 at 0:52 PM, satisha said:

Hi All,

May I know how did the interview go for any one recently in Metamoros, Mexico? 

I'm on H1B extension(9th year extension), FTE directly working for US company(no vendor/contracting).

I'm thinking of going to mexico(metamoros) for visa renewal stamping(I have my latest from this april I-797 which extended for next 3 years) or go directly to India?

What do you guys suggest?

If I go to mexico by road from dallas, if there is any issue in granting visa, can I able get re-entry in to states?

I'm I eligible for Automatic Visa Revalidation Process (https://www.murthy.com/2013/02/11/contiguous-territory-rule-permits-reentry-from-canada-or-mexico/ )?

You can go to Matamoros. I went there 3 times. No issues. You can go by road.

6 hours ago, satisha said:

Thank you guys.

If anything goes wrong, Any idea about Automatic Revalidation process?

can I travel with in mexico(monterrey) after my visa work? do I need any additional permissions to go farther than matamoros after my work?

Got stamped today, travelling today to Dallas.

If you are FTE, have client letter etc., all docs.

Don't even think negative about anything, it's so easy.

I drove by car from dallas to matamoros, crossed the border by paying toll. Took accommodation with help of AirBnb.

Need any info, reach me.

Got stamped, going back to US today.

Matamoros is the best location, Easy process. If any help needed, reach out to me

Archived