H1B-DS160 Question-Other persons travelling with you

pk999

Hi, 

We are family - Husband, Wife and 2 kids (USC). Will be travelling to India together and attend the H1B/H4 Visa stamping. The plan is once the stamping is done, I will return to US first and wife with kids return a month later. 

My doubt is 
In DS160 for the question "Are there other persons travelling with you?": Do I have to fill "No" because I travel back to US myself while my family stays back for 1 more month. Or fill Wife and kids details as well. 

Appreciate comments on this. Thanks.

12 hours ago, pk999 said:

Hi, 

We are family - Husband, Wife and 2 kids (USC). Will be travelling to India together and attend the H1B/H4 Visa stamping. The plan is once the stamping is done, I will return to US first and wife with kids return a month later. 

My doubt is 
In DS160 for the question "Are there other persons travelling with you?": Do I have to fill "No" because I travel back to US myself while my family stays back for 1 more month. Or fill Wife and kids details as well. 

Appreciate comments on this. Thanks.

You do not need to have a solid travel plan while going for visa interview and it can be tentative and they are not going to ask you for any proof for your travel. You all can attend interview together and you can answer as if you are all travelling together.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived