Regarding Traffic Tickets and Drivers License

I've been a LPR since 2011. I got my Green Card through NIW. I traveled abroad only twice since then; once for a week and once for three days for conferences. I changed my employer once and I'm still in the same field (I work for a major technology corp).

I'm planning to apply for citizenship soon. I have two questions:

1) I have a few traffic violations, they all are speeding tickets that were paid on time. The last traffic ticket I got was in 2009 in California. I don't remember all the tickets I got but I know that I got three or four speeding tickets but none was $500+. Also, none was related to DUI, etc. I contacted the DMVs in the states where I got the tickets but they couldn't provide full details since the tickets were too old (in the period 2006-2009). I never got any traffic or other tickets afterwards. Can I just list the tickets I remember with tentative dates?

2) I moved to East Coast from West Coast a year ago for a job change but I never changed my drivers license. I don't drive here in East Coast (I use public transportation). I'm planning to get a drivers license from my new state before I apply for citizenship. Are there any issues with this with respect to my citizenship application?

Everything else such taxes etc is in order.

Thank you in advance for your answers.

Archived