Does USCIS cross verify skill set defined in the resume submitted from previous applications?

I have 9 years experience and a master's. I switched to a job recently and the employer is willing to sponsor GC using Bachelors + 5 years of experience instead of masters. The job description includes old technologies like mainframe, cold fusion. I have experience in these technologies before, but I have never put them on my resume because those were not the kind of jobs I was looking for. Even in the new job, I use these technologies very rarely.
If I get experience letter from my previous supervisor listing these technologies, will USCIS cross check this info against my resumes used for previous GC application and H1b applications?

What is the verification procedure for the verification letter?

If I don't have experience for some of the requirements specified in the job position, will it affect my chances for approval? For example, I am a software engineer and have little exposure to selenium, but the position requirement mentions that I need to have experience on Selenium.

I believe the new job is more challenging than the older jobs, but they hire mostly new grads - bachelors. I think this is the reason why they do not have a position that requires masters. In my previous job, they were able to use my master to apply for EB2. I have joined in a senior position, should I ask my employer to create a new position based on masters?

Of course they do. Everything submitted for any application is in your file, and the examiner has the whole file in front of him/her.

It is really simple: NEVER lie on a resume. It will come back to bite you.

Archived