H1B Transfer Receipt Notice

Kshan

Hi, 

my potential new employer filed for H1B transfer in normal mode on April 21st and the check was cashed out and there was a receipt number on the back of the check. However, they have not received the actual receipt notice and it has been 24 calendar days since then. Is anyone else waiting for the receipt notice in a similar situation?

Not sure why there is a delay with your application. Mine was delivered to the CA service center too. I am currently on an H1b with company A and transferring to company B, already got the receipt and will start working on that soon.

Submitted all the requested documents to the lawyer on 4/24/2017.

Attorney submitted LCA - 4/24

LCA Certified - 5/1/2017

H1b filed - 5/1

Fedex Delivery - 5/2

Check Cashed - 5/5

H1b receipt received by attorney - 5/11/2017

• 3 weeks later...
On 5/17/2017 at 0:25 PM, srjusc said:

Not sure why there is a delay with your application. Mine was delivered to the CA service center too. I am currently on an H1b with company A and transferring to company B, already got the receipt and will start working on that soon.

Submitted all the requested documents to the lawyer on 4/24/2017.

Attorney submitted LCA - 4/24

LCA Certified - 5/1/2017

H1b filed - 5/1

Fedex Delivery - 5/2

Check Cashed - 5/5

H1b receipt received by attorney - 5/11/2017

Got word from my attorney today (6/6/2017) that my H1b is approved with a notice date of 5/31/2017

is it safe to get h1b transfer from employer A to employer B after labor/i140 approved from Employer A.

How much time it is taking for h1b transfer since there is no premium processing option available?

Can employer B file for labor (perm) only after h1b transfer is approved? or can they file h1b transfer and labor together?

Archived