Interview after Dropbox with updated DS-160 Form

erca

Hi, I was eligible for Drop-box and had gone through the same. However, I received a letter from consulate mentioned to appear for the Interview at US Embassy (Delhi) along with Finger-prints.

I just realized that this time while filling DS-160 Form I have mentioned an additional Diploma which I did few years back from India. 

Now, I am not sure if this would be the reason for Interview or something else. Since, they haven't mentioned the date to appear for Interview, I am thinking to update my current DS-160 Form by removing this additional Diploma and present it with the updated DS-160 Form for Interview. As far I know, they will consider my latest DS-160 Form and will use same.

Please share your views and guide me in this situation.

Thanks,

5 hours ago, erca said:

Hi, I was eligible for Drop-box and had gone through the same. However, I received a letter from consulate mentioned to appear for the Interview at US Embassy (Delhi) along with Finger-prints.

I just realized that this time while filling DS-160 Form I have mentioned an additional Diploma which I did few years back from India. 

Now, I am not sure if this would be the reason for Interview or something else. Since, they haven't mentioned the date to appear for Interview, I am thinking to update my current DS-160 Form by removing this additional Diploma and present it with the updated DS-160 Form for Interview. As far I know, they will consider my latest DS-160 Form and will use same.

Please share your views and guide me in this situation.

Thanks,

You can update the DS-160 and take with you.

Archived