Vishnu b

GreenCard for Fiance with TPS

2 posts in this topic

I have got my green card on 10/2014. My Fiance is working in the USA and is on Temporary Protected Status-EAD (designated country is Nepal)

can I apply GreenCard for her after marriage.

what is the time that takes for her GreenCard.

Share this post

Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now