All posts are moderated, so it will take time for your post to appear!
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
ilovehome

Still waiting for H1B Extension PP receipt (Package reached USCIS ON March 31st)

By today April 28th, 2017.  I am still waiting for the receipt number for my H1B Extention under Premium. The petition reached NSC on March 31st as per Fedex tracking number. Even the check is cashed from my employer side. The Atty office says that NSC will only mail the receipt number instead of email for now.  I heard some people start getting receipt number and Approval notice whom package reached NSC around March 31st.  

Is there anyone in the same boat?

14 hours ago, ilovehome said:

By today April 28th, 2017.  I am still waiting for the receipt number for my H1B Extention under Premium. The petition reached NSC on March 31st as per Fedex tracking number. Even the check is cashed from my employer side. The Atty office says that NSC will only mail the receipt number instead of email for now.  I heard some people start getting receipt number and Approval notice whom package reached NSC around March 31st.  

Is there anyone in the same boat?

same boat!

Thank you for all reply this thread. Please update here if you received any update from USCIS/Attorney.  Finger cross!  hope we can get the receipt number before the end of this week.

The Receipt Notices finally showed up!  but they have returned the Premium processing check as they are not able to process them with 15 business days.

However they said my case will be processed as an premium case, but the result will not be  as expected as a premium processing of 15 days> It will be more than that because of volume of cases.

I read in an another thread here that all regular processing petitions go to NSC. Can someone pls tell if that is true?

My employer applied for extension in PP on Mar 31st n I received the receipt number today stating it is going to be processed in NSC.

TIA!!

48 minutes ago, Pamy said:

I read in an another thread here that all regular processing petitions go to NSC. Can someone pls tell if that is true?

My employer applied for extension in PP on Mar 31st n I received the receipt number today stating it is going to be processed in NSC.

TIA!!

Did they send your receipt number via email or mail?

2 hours ago, ilovehome said:

Am not sure. Am trying to check. My employer e-mailed me the receipt number. i guess they would have received it thru mail. will update here once i get a response from my employer.

My employer has also shipped my H1B extension papers of 30th March 2017 in premium processing still waiting for Receipt. Almost a month now and PP check is not yet encashed. Any idea how we can contact them for status ?

21 hours ago, ilovehome said:

I filed for H1B extension on Aug 29, 2016 at Vermont and then converted it to premium on March 31st 2017.

For premium I didn't get any receipt and there is no status change on my case.

On ‎5‎/‎2‎/‎2017 at 9:59 PM, rama_1911 said:

My employer has also shipped my H1B extension papers of 30th March 2017 in premium processing still waiting for Receipt. Almost a month now and PP check is not yet encashed. Any idea how we can contact them for status ?

Got details of receipt yesterday from employer having a notice date of Apr 21st 2017. Waiting for next steps

Guys,  Any update from your end?   I am still waiting for the receipt number.   Really hard time.  40 days already  :(

On 5/5/2017 at 5:22 PM, rama_1911 said:

Got details of receipt yesterday from employer having a notice date of Apr 21st 2017. Waiting for next steps

Hi, Rama1911.

You mean you get the receipt number at May 5th. but shown as April 21st on your receipt ?   

18 hours ago, ilovehome said:

Hi, Rama1911.

You mean you get the receipt number at May 5th. but shown as April 21st on your receipt ?   

Yes got physical receipt