All posts are moderated, so it will take time for your post to appear!
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Piku

H1B Cap Exempt Receipt Delay

Hi Guys,

My H1B amendment application was sent 31st March in Vermont Center.I have not received any receipt yet.If you are on the same boat,please discuss on this thread such that we all can track.

On 4/22/2017 at 2:37 AM, SUMANGA said:

same here received by Vermont on 3/31,  premium check cashed on 4/7, not receipt yet.

Do you have any update newly?

On 4/26/2017 at 7:56 PM, Piku said:

Do you have any update newly?

no updates, checked with my employer and they say that they did not receive the receipt yet.

I 129 change of employer + extension of stay, packet delivered to VSC on April 13, checks not cashed, no receipt yet. Anyone in similar situation?

16 hours ago, Krishna90 said:

Hi, Did you receive the receipt? My extension was filed in last week of march and haven't received any receipt notice.

Hi,

I have received my receipt notice 2 days back...It seems it has gone into regular as the receipt date is showing as 17th April but my packet was sent on 31st March..

9 hours ago, Piku said:

Hi,

I have received my receipt notice 2 days back...It seems it has gone into regular as the receipt date is showing as 17th April but my packet was sent on 31st March..

Same here .... they took my petition also in normal.. any idea how long it would take to get a decision as now USCIS stopped the premium processing ?

Edited by ydnan@16
asking for processing time

21 hours ago, Piku said:

Hi,

oh okay. By any chance do you know when your check got cashed?

On 5/21/2017 at 7:34 AM, ydnan@16 said:

Same here .... they took my petition also in normal.. any idea how long it would take to get a decision as now USCIS stopped the premium processing ?

It ideally should take any time between 2-6 months,,Mine has already passed more than one month as receipt...If it does not get approved,my employer will move the petition to premium(once premium resumes)

13 hours ago, Krishna90 said:

oh okay. By any chance do you know when your check got cashed?

I am not aware of when did the check get cashed,,,

Guys-

I've heard that people got reply (approval/ RFE) much sooner than that lately. (2-6 months was past story). Is it true? 

Have you come across any such cases yet?

Guys .... my case was asked for RFE and we responded closed to two weeks back ....still no response...

so the processing timeline will be reset again after the RFE (means again have to wait for 2-6 months) ?

Kindly respond.