H1 Prem Process Times

jijju

3 hours ago, Arun123 said:

Yes. I am in same boat. Delivered NSC 31st 9am. No receipt yet and check not cashed as well. Today morning spoke with my attorney. He said no need to panic as they received some receipts for premium cases today morning as well and they are expecting more.

Hope we can get some good news tomorrow. :)

Finger cross, guys.

23 hours ago, super_123 said:

Have you received the receipt number stating that USCIS will process your case in premium ? 

My docs reached USCIS on 30th PP. They sent the receipt to my attorny yesterday saying premium processing with Notice date of 4/17. Are they going to do it in premium or regular...do you know?

2 hours ago, myccnt1 said:

My docs reached USCIS on 30th PP. They sent the receipt to my attorny yesterday saying premium processing with Notice date of 4/17. Are they going to do it in premium or regular...do you know?

If USCIS have cashed your PP check. you should be fine with PP 

52 minutes ago, jijju said:

Finally i got my receipt notice and its been 15 calendar days .... my receipt notice says that they are going to process my case in premium . Any one had similar situation???

Hijiju,

Good to hear that you got your receipt.  May i know when your received the receipt?  what is the date USCIS received your case when you track your receipt number on the USCIS website? Your reply will be appreciated . 

Archived