Jump to content
All posts are moderated, so it will take time for your post to appear!
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  

c(36) Category - how to get EAD for children?

Recommended Posts

I have approved I-140 in EB2. Trying to understand what are "compelling circumstances" and how can I get EAD to my daughter, who is in senior high school, so she can work during summer break. Is there any way can she get EAD using my approved I-140 under c(36) category. Thanks in advance.


Edited by fiero369
More information added to subject.

Share this post

Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this