Jump to content
All posts are moderated, so it will take time for your post to appear!
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Deep25thi

PP H1B extension Nebraska service center

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, needagc said:

My H1B still NOT approved.

H1B extention along with H4 and EAD sent to Vermont SC, received on March 29. Case transfered to Nebraska SC and H1B receipt# generated on Apr 14 from Nebraska. On email, it mentioned that PP was accepted.

H4 and EAD receipt #s received on Apr 21 by mail at home address. No emails receieved as of now.

I also applied H4 and H4 EAD along with my H1B extension on 29th March. H4 and H4 EAD receipt number were mailed to my home address and My attorney mentioned that PP fee was refunded. My H1B will be adjudicated soon but H4 and H4 EAD will be regular it seems. Fingers crossed

Share this post


Link to post
19 hours ago, Deep25thi said:

I also applied H4 and H4 EAD along with my H1B extension on 29th March. H4 and H4 EAD receipt number were mailed to my home address and My attorney mentioned that PP fee was refunded. My H1B will be adjudicated soon but H4 and H4 EAD will be regular it seems. Fingers crossed

Thanks for the info. Please keep updating here when you find any status changes.

Share this post


Link to post

Finally.. Received the receipt  number today April 25th. and it's going to be processed in Premium. NSC

 

Good luck to you all..!

Share this post


Link to post
On 4/25/2017 at 0:37 PM, needagc said:

Thanks for the info. Please keep updating here when you find any status changes.

I got info from Lawyer today that, my PP fees was also refunded. So no more  PP for my H1.

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, needagc said:

I got info from Lawyer today that, my PP fees was also refunded. So no more  PP for my H1.

Though they refunded the amount, they will process your case faster than normal. I am also in the same boat. As per my lawyer,uscis will try to handle the premium cases by the end of this month. Hope we all get approvals soon

Share this post


Link to post

According to my lawyers, seems they haven't cashed the check until now (though we filed under PP 27th Mar).  Anyone having an idea what's going on there?

Share this post


Link to post
4 hours ago, Deep25thi said:

Though they refunded the amount, they will process your case faster than normal. I am also in the same boat. As per my lawyer,uscis will try to handle the premium cases by the end of this month. Hope we all get approvals soon

Guys I am still waiting for the receipt notice & its really frustrating.

Share this post


Link to post

I am still waiting for receipt from NSC. Packet delivered to NSC on 31 march. still no update either on receipt or cheque deposited. Anybody is still waiting for receipt.. Please update 

Share this post


Link to post
14 hours ago, nikki2011 said:

My all 3 applications H1/H4/H4-EAD got approved. Applied on March 29th at Nebraska (PP) 

Hi Nikki2011, 

 

Did you get the email Confirmation or did your status get updated online ?

TQ

Share this post


Link to post
16 hours ago, nikki2011 said:

My all 3 applications H1/H4/H4-EAD got approved. Applied on March 29th at Nebraska (PP) 

How many days it took for your H4 and EAD to get approval ?

Share this post


Link to post

I see a new status update on H4 EAD application. It says: "New Card Is Being Produced"

Got email also, saying so. But no status updates or emails for H1B and H4 applications.

Email contents below:

USCIS-CaseStatus@dhs.gov

*** DO NOT RESPOND TO THIS E-MAIL ***

There has been a recent processing action taken on your case.

Receipt Number: LIN1********

Application Type: I765, APPLICATION FOR EMPLOYMENT AUTHORIZATION

Your Case Status: Card/ Document Production

On May 1, 2017, we ordered your new card for Receipt Number LIN17150514**, and will mail it to the address you gave us.
If you move, go to www.uscis.gov/addresschange to give us your new mailing address.

This step applies to applications that result in an applicant receiving a card (such as a "green card") or other document
(such as a naturalization certificate, employment authorization document, travel document, or advance parole).
Applications will be in this step from the time the order to produce the card/document is given until the card/document is produced and mailed to the applicant.
You can expect to receive your card/document within 30 days of the approval of your application.
If you do not receive your document, please contact our National Customer Service Center at 1-800-375-5283.

 

Share this post


Link to post

@Nikki2017 - I had registered for status update , I got email notification for status change. H1B approval notification I got from employer attorney but H4 and H4EAD I saw the status change and within 2-3 days got approval letter in mail (both H4 and H4EAD)

 

Thanks,Nikki

Share this post


Link to post

@needagc

 

H1B approval (receipt date was march 29th), acceptance date was 17th and Approval April 25th . H4 approval was same day and H4 EAD additional 2 days. 

 

Thanks,

Nikki

Share this post


Link to post
On 4/25/2017 at 0:32 PM, Arun123 said:

Finally.. Received the receipt  number today April 25th. and it's going to be processed in Premium. NSC

 

Good luck to you all..!

Hi.. a quick question... how do we check if the extension is going to be processed in premium?

My employer filed for extension on Mar 31st in PP.. I got the receipt number today stating "On Apr 26th USCIS received your petition..etc.. and that NSC would process it"....

Share this post


Link to post
16 hours ago, needagc said:

My H1B extension also got approved. Lawyer got email and status update happened today. No updates for H4.

My H1B also got approved. H4 and H4 EAD as well got approved.

Share this post


Link to post
11 hours ago, Deep25thi said:

My H1B also got approved. H4 and H4 EAD as well got approved.

Deep25thi Cool, Congrats. Could you please let us know when did it got approved? 

Share this post


Link to post

My application submitted on March 29 , H1B extension & H4 Extension, receipt no generated on April 20 , and i see the status as "My case approved" today on May 03 , 

Best of luck to all the guys who are waiting, i know the pain , hope my status update give some relief 

Edited by BACHI1985

Share this post


Link to post
4 hours ago, BACHI1985 said:

My application submitted on March 29 , H1B extension & H4 Extension, receipt no generated on April 20 , and i see the status as "My case approved" today on May 03 , 

Best of luck to all the guys who are waiting, i know the pain , hope my status update give some relief 

Hi. did they charge you the premium fee  ?

Share this post


Link to post
8 hours ago, SUMANGA said:

H1B approved
Submitted 3/31
Receipt Date 4/5
Approved 4/13

Hi Sumanga,

When did you receive the receipt notice?

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×