PP H1B extension Nebraska service center

Deep25thi

1 hour ago, needagc said:

My H1B still NOT approved.

H1B extention along with H4 and EAD sent to Vermont SC, received on March 29. Case transfered to Nebraska SC and H1B receipt# generated on Apr 14 from Nebraska. On email, it mentioned that PP was accepted.

H4 and EAD receipt #s received on Apr 21 by mail at home address. No emails receieved as of now.

I also applied H4 and H4 EAD along with my H1B extension on 29th March. H4 and H4 EAD receipt number were mailed to my home address and My attorney mentioned that PP fee was refunded. My H1B will be adjudicated soon but H4 and H4 EAD will be regular it seems. Fingers crossed

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
19 hours ago, Deep25thi said:

I also applied H4 and H4 EAD along with my H1B extension on 29th March. H4 and H4 EAD receipt number were mailed to my home address and My attorney mentioned that PP fee was refunded. My H1B will be adjudicated soon but H4 and H4 EAD will be regular it seems. Fingers crossed

Thanks for the info. Please keep updating here when you find any status changes.

1 hour ago, needagc said:

I got info from Lawyer today that, my PP fees was also refunded. So no more  PP for my H1.

Though they refunded the amount, they will process your case faster than normal. I am also in the same boat. As per my lawyer,uscis will try to handle the premium cases by the end of this month. Hope we all get approvals soon

4 hours ago, Deep25thi said:

Though they refunded the amount, they will process your case faster than normal. I am also in the same boat. As per my lawyer,uscis will try to handle the premium cases by the end of this month. Hope we all get approvals soon

Guys I am still waiting for the receipt notice & its really frustrating.

I see a new status update on H4 EAD application. It says: "New Card Is Being Produced"

Got email also, saying so. But no status updates or emails for H1B and H4 applications.

Email contents below:

USCIS-CaseStatus@dhs.gov

*** DO NOT RESPOND TO THIS E-MAIL ***

There has been a recent processing action taken on your case.

Receipt Number: LIN1********

Application Type: I765, APPLICATION FOR EMPLOYMENT AUTHORIZATION

Your Case Status: Card/ Document Production

On May 1, 2017, we ordered your new card for Receipt Number LIN17150514**, and will mail it to the address you gave us.
If you move, go to www.uscis.gov/addresschange to give us your new mailing address.

This step applies to applications that result in an applicant receiving a card (such as a "green card") or other document
(such as a naturalization certificate, employment authorization document, travel document, or advance parole).
Applications will be in this step from the time the order to produce the card/document is given until the card/document is produced and mailed to the applicant.
You can expect to receive your card/document within 30 days of the approval of your application.
If you do not receive your document, please contact our National Customer Service Center at 1-800-375-5283.

On 4/25/2017 at 0:32 PM, Arun123 said:

Finally.. Received the receipt  number today April 25th. and it's going to be processed in Premium. NSC

Good luck to you all..!

Hi.. a quick question... how do we check if the extension is going to be processed in premium?

My employer filed for extension on Mar 31st in PP.. I got the receipt number today stating "On Apr 26th USCIS received your petition..etc.. and that NSC would process it"....

My application submitted on March 29 , H1B extension & H4 Extension, receipt no generated on April 20 , and i see the status as "My case approved" today on May 03 , 

Best of luck to all the guys who are waiting, i know the pain , hope my status update give some relief 

4 hours ago, BACHI1985 said:

My application submitted on March 29 , H1B extension & H4 Extension, receipt no generated on April 20 , and i see the status as "My case approved" today on May 03 , 

Best of luck to all the guys who are waiting, i know the pain , hope my status update give some relief 

Hi. did they charge you the premium fee  ?

Archived