did not received receipt number for H1b extension

AArunreddy

Hello Everyone,

I have applied my H1b extension in Premium processing and waiting for receipt number.

My application was delivered to Nebraska service center on 30th March, still i did not received my receipt number, is anyone having similar situation?

and is anybody know why this delay....?

Thanks,

Arun

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hello All,

I'm in the same situation, My h1b extension with premium processing was sent to Nebraska service center on 3/21st and still haven't received receipt or rejection, it is very concerning.

Please keep posted for any additional information on this thread.

Not sure what to expect, it is like a black hole.

I am in the same boat.

H1b submitted on jul 2016.

Recently employer told that case was upgraded to premium on around 30th March 2017.But have't received any update whether it was upgraded to premium or not.

Does it mean that the case was not accepted for premium or there is still any chance of getting the result under premium processing.

My application was also filed for H1B extension (along with H4 and H4 EAD) on March 29th (premium processing). My attorney forwarded the receipt no today.

The Nebraska Service Center has received the following I129 that had been filed under the Premium Processing Program.

Receipt Number: LINXXXXXXX

Date Received: 03/29/2017

Petitioner: XXX

Beneficiary: XXX

DOB: XXX

Classification sought: H1B

The Form I-797 Receipt Notice will follow in the mail.

The Nebraska Service Center will adjudicate this case within 15 calendar days of the "received date" set forth above.

If approved, you will receive e-mail notification of such.

I applied form my H1b extension in premium on 29th March. I am still waiting for the receipt. My current 797 ends on April 29, 2017. When I sent email to nsc-premium requesting for the status update, they responded back that they had heavy volume of applications and it will take time to get receipt numbers. Its close to 20 days(working and non working). I am still waiting for receipt number. What would be the best option if I do not receive receipt before April 29. Do I have to leave USA ? Any suggestions on this?

2 hours ago, ilovehome said:

I am in the same boat.  My petition reached on March 31st as per FedEx . But what I am concerning is my check did not clear by this time.  Did you guys check with your employer if the check was cleared ?

My situation is also just same like yours,,My case was filed on 31st March in PP at Vermont Center...Till now no receipt & what I heard from my immigration team is that the check is not cashed yet.

13 hours ago, Piku said:

Hi Ashu,

Congrats!!when did you applied the petition & has it been accepted as Premium.

My petition reached to USCIS on March 30 (as per email from USCIS) and it has been accepted as Premium. But when I checked online status it shows they received application on April 18.

48 minutes ago, Ashu85 said:

My petition reached to USCIS on March 30 (as per email from USCIS) and it has been accepted as Premium. But when I checked online status it shows they received application on April 18.

Hi Ashu85,

Would you please let us know when your check was cashed ?

Thank you 

On 4/13/2017 at 11:32 AM, AArunreddy said:

Hello Everyone,

I have applied my H1b extension in Premium processing and waiting for receipt number.

My application was delivered to Nebraska service center on 30th March, still i did not received my receipt number, is anyone having similar situation?

and is anybody know why this delay....?

Thanks,

Arun

Hi Arun,

Any update from your side? Is your check cashed already?

Hi ,

my H1b amendment was filled on 17th march premium processing.

today I got this mail from my employer-

As per USCIS site, petition got approved. 

It will take 4 weeks to receive the approval notice from the date of approval shown in the USCIS site.

My question -How to check when petition was approved ?? 

Time require to get approval notice ?

Archived