All posts are moderated, so it will take time for your post to appear!
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
visa_app

H1B Extension Premium Processing No Receipt

Hello Everyone

The H1B Extension application with the same employer was send to California center and received on March 21st but its been more than 15 days and I haven't got receipt notice yet. 

Are there more in the same situation? 

All the best to everyone for their application. 

On 4/7/2017 at 1:28 PM, visa_app said:

Hello Everyone

The H1B Extension application with the same employer was send to California center and received on March 21st but its been more than 15 days and I haven't got receipt notice yet. 

Are there more in the same situation? 

All the best to everyone for their application. 

Yes, exactly the same situation.  We sent it on 17th March.  The lawyers also don't know whats up? 
Will our application be converted to regular?

On 4/11/2017 at 5:49 PM, dnm1712 said:

Yes, exactly the same situation.  We sent it on 17th March.  The lawyers also don't know whats up? 
Will our application be converted to regular?

I am in same situation... My company visa team is not providing status on the checque or calling USCIS.... its already more than 20 days...what to do..

Forget about premium, here even i don't know if it was accepted in regular mode or not..

any update for you guys?

On 4/13/2017 at 8:49 PM, desmataks said:

I am in same situation... My company visa team is not providing status on the checque or calling USCIS.... its already more than 20 days...what to do..

Forget about premium, here even i don't know if it was accepted in regular mode or not..

any update for you guys?

Have you got any response yet?

My attorney had applied it to the wrong center, he got the application back after 4 weeks and then it was sent to correct service center unfortunately in all this I missed the PP processing date March 31 deadline