H1B Extension Premium Processing No Receipt

visa_app

Hello Everyone

The H1B Extension application with the same employer was send to California center and received on March 21st but its been more than 15 days and I haven't got receipt notice yet. 

Are there more in the same situation? 

All the best to everyone for their application. 

On 4/7/2017 at 1:28 PM, visa_app said:

Hello Everyone

The H1B Extension application with the same employer was send to California center and received on March 21st but its been more than 15 days and I haven't got receipt notice yet. 

Are there more in the same situation? 

All the best to everyone for their application. 

Yes, exactly the same situation.  We sent it on 17th March.  The lawyers also don't know whats up? 
Will our application be converted to regular?

On 4/11/2017 at 5:49 PM, dnm1712 said:

Yes, exactly the same situation.  We sent it on 17th March.  The lawyers also don't know whats up? 
Will our application be converted to regular?

I am in same situation... My company visa team is not providing status on the checque or calling USCIS.... its already more than 20 days...what to do..

Forget about premium, here even i don't know if it was accepted in regular mode or not..

any update for you guys?

• 3 weeks later...
On 4/13/2017 at 8:49 PM, desmataks said:

I am in same situation... My company visa team is not providing status on the checque or calling USCIS.... its already more than 20 days...what to do..

Forget about premium, here even i don't know if it was accepted in regular mode or not..

any update for you guys?

Have you got any response yet?

• 3 weeks later...

Archived