Jump to content
All posts are moderated, so it will take time for your post to appear!
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Support documents for Naturalization of Spouse of U.S. Citizen

Recommended Posts

Hi all,
  I am a US Permanent Resident through marriage to a US Citizen. My residence is permanent, not conditional i.e. I751 has been approved.
  I've been a US Permanent Resident close to 3 years and I'm planning to apply for Naturalization (after I've been Perm for more than 3 years ofcourse). Me and my spouse meet all the criteria (spouse citizen for all the 3 years, I stayed in country all the time, we were living together and happily married all the 3 years).
My question is what support documents do I need to provide for the Naturalization application. So far, I have the following:
1. Copy of GC
2. Evidence that your spouse has been a U.S. citizen for the last 3 years
3. Marriage certificate
4. Documents referring to you and your spouse i.e. demonstrating 3 years of marriage. Such as Tax returns and IRS verified Tax transcripts, Bank Account statements, Child birth certificates, Leases, Joint utility bills etc.
Any other documents I might have missed?

Share this post

Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now