H1B STAMPING  WITH LCA-SOC 15-1132

KK1226

Hello,

I am traveling to India next week and i have my interview on April 18th. This is the 1st time i am attending the interview since i got my first H1B ( Currently on H1B extension). I am working on EVC model and i have all the letters ( Employer, Vendor, Client, LCA Document: SOC code 15-1132, MSA document). Do i need to carry any other additional documents ?  

12 hours ago, KK1226 said:

Hello,

I am traveling to India next week and i have my interview on April 18th. This is the 1st time i am attending the interview since i got my first H1B ( Currently on H1B extension). I am working on EVC model and i have all the letters ( Employer, Vendor, Client, LCA Document: SOC code 15-1132, MSA document). Do i need to carry any other additional documents ?  

You are good.

On 4/6/2017 at 11:21 AM, nick999 said:

15-1131 (Computer Programmer) issue is a BS.. Please check the link below.

Memorandum is released for the Nebraska Service Center (NSC), People converted and speculated things.

https://www.engadget.com/2017/04/03/computer-programmers-can-still-qualify-for-h-1b-visas/

People propagating all the bad things with out basics is insane.

PS: This is my opinion. To clarify contact your Attorney's.

Hi Nick, my current LCA SOC code is 15 1121 and my previous LCA SOC is 15 1132. I have travel plans very soon, will this be a real problem. I have 8 years of experience in IT. Appreciate your help. 

Archived