h1b stamping after 221g

SPI

I got three times 221g in the past last in 2013 and never traveled out of the country. Lawyers saisd possibly Technology alert list. trying to visit India this year. Is it safe to go to mexico/ Canada for stamping or go to India. Any advice sincerely thanked

23 hours ago, SPI said:

I got three times 221g in the past last in 2013 and never traveled out of the country. Lawyers saisd possibly Technology alert list. trying to visit India this year. Is it safe to go to mexico/ Canada for stamping or go to India. Any advice sincerely thanked

India is better. If you get a 221G easy to wait than spending lot of money in Mexico or Canada.

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/4/2017 at 2:51 PM, SPI said:

your choice. if you get a 221G in Canada or Mexico, processing times are faster compared to India as there are less number of applicants to these consulates. But if you would rather take the longer processing time and opt to spend that time with your family in india, you can go for it. 

• 1 month later...
On ‎4‎/‎19‎/‎2017 at 5:15 PM, manufacturingirl said:

your choice. if you get a 221G in Canada or Mexico, processing times are faster compared to India as there are less number of applicants to these consulates. But if you would rather take the longer processing time and opt to spend that time with your family in india, you can go for it. 

thank you

Archived